Wednesday, August 29, 2012

An other eyeshadow and Polish Haul


It's about time I got me some Sleek Eyeshadow Palettes. Can't wait to
try them out and swatch them for you. A back-up of Konad Top Coat went into
my shopping cart at Enchantra.eu as well as three China Glaze polishes.
I got a shell shaped "Thank you"-gift, that I don't know what it is. Do you?


China Glaze - Sunset Sail is from Spring 2011 Anchors Away Collection.
The two others are from the New 2012 Bohemian Luster Chrome Collection.


The Sleek Palettes are Au Naturel and
Monaco from the Mediterranean Collection.


Do you have any favorite Sleek products you can recommend?
__ __ __

And that's a "Piece of Pie"

11 comments:

  1. Great haul! Yeah Enchantra always includes a little gift, it can be anything really. I've had Konad nail stickers, temporary stickers, Konad nail polish and seaweed "beauty food". So no idea what the shell thing is, isn't it a lipbalm or something like that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! No I don't think it is a lipbalm.

      Delete
  2. Fun haul!! I want to try sleek products so bad!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy to finally get to give them a go.

      Delete
  3. I have au naturel of sleek, is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's going to be fun getting to use it.

      Delete
  4. I love the natural color palette you bought. I much prefer natural makeup but I am starting to wear a little more red lipstick.

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice haul! Since I still haven´t tried any Sleek products then can´t really recommend anything :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'll let you know what I think of these.

      Delete

Share your thoughts!

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...