Thursday, August 9, 2012

Catrice 840 vs. Classics Metallic 03


I'm sure this comparison has been done many times before.
But as new girls are finding their way into the nail art and polish
world all the time, I thought I wouold show this on my blog too.


Just on a side note as a I have a picture with stamping on it.
I wanted to try out my new Konad polish so I stamped my nails
with Konad Image Plate M72 using Konad - Moss Green.



Don't ask me what nails I appled what on. I don't remember. Classics Metallic - 03
and Catrice - 840 Genius In The Bottle are very much alike - dupes. There was just a
minor difference. You don't even see that in the photos and I hardly saw it on my nails.


A photo taken from the bottom of the Catrice bottle shows dark navy blue on the
edges going through to green and then landing on a coppery center. I have heard
that taking photos of duo/multi-chromes under water show the colors very well. I
didn't think of doing that when I had this on my nails. could not capture all of the
color change on my nails. But let's take a look at what my camera did pick up.







Are any of these on your wishlist?
Do you own one of these or maybe both?
Or do you even own the one that these are dupes of?

__ __ __

And that's a "Piece of Pie"

2 comments:

  1. I think every brand has this shade :)
    I have the one of catrice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes true. I don't like it so much anymore lol

      Delete

Share your thoughts!

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...