Friday, August 24, 2012

News from Models Own

Photo credit: Models Own

News from Models Own
NEW! The MIRRORBALL Collection, a completely unique glide-on glitter that will revitalise your entire polish collection! Wear alone or over your favourite colour polish to give a frosting finish, taking nails from boring to BLING! Each polish contains five different chunky colours of hand-cut glitter that are guaranteed to get the party started: Disco Inferno, a glittery gold disco bomb; Hot Stuff, an intoxicating mix of pink and gold sparkles; Freak Out, a crystal shimmer mix of bold blue and purple; Dancing Queen, fabulous flecks of emerald, blue and gold; Boogie Nights, a multicoloured mix of intriguing purple, pink and blue! The Mirrorball Collection launches (with LIMITED EDITION metallic coloured caps!) exclusively at the Models Own Bottleshop on Thursday, September 6th, on the Models Own website from Monday, September 10th and in Boots stores nationwide from Wednesday, October 3rd.

x Which is your favourite? Hit the comments to let me know! x
__ __ __

And that's a "Piece of Pie"

12 comments:

  1. Oh swoon! I need them all. How am I supposed to wait until 10 September?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Dancing Queen and Boogie nights need to be mine, ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg I love them all!! They are dazzling! Omg!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahha! I almost lost my eyes when I saw these. But I'm taking it calm. Waiting for swatches before I make my mind up... [Hoping!]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, those are beautiful! I want a purple one asap!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg those glittery nails are looking absolutely glamourous!
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. As one of the polishes name says, this is HOT STUFF! Gorgeous polishes!
    I am one of your new followers, you have a lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah they look fabulous.
    Welcome to my blog and thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. honey let me know when you are following and I'll return the favour:)
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me when you are following and then I'll come and follow you. And besides I do have a note about comments: I love comments. And I will do my best to answere all of them. If you want me to follow your blog or enter a Giveaway please write me an email about it.

      Delete

Share your thoughts!

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...